Saturday, August 15, 2009

What to Broadcast in Viral Videos

I have been thinking about this viral videos idea. The advantage and drawback for me is no pitching the businesses I am involved with. On the other hand, that opens up a world of possibilities so it frees me too.

There are topics I am passionate about and would like to speak about globally:
financial literacy
money and money attitudes
surviving unemployment whole
balance between work and family
finding serenity in any circumstance
social networking joys and frustrations
volunteerism - tutoring, painting, building
travel nationally and internationally
books - reading and writing
joyous self-expression
building business skills
job vs entrepreneur

Of course, I have no clue what I am doing but that never stopped me before. Ha!

No comments: